directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@symas.com>
Subject LDAP API release
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:16:35 GMT
Hi guys,

after a full week fighting with MINA 2.1.0 release, with no success,
thanks to some fellow maven developer we were able to understand why I
wasn't able to release Apache MINA 2.1.0 (which is used by the LDAP APÏ
to come). It was pretty stupid, and it's a bug in the release plugin:
the version (2.1.0 ) collided with the branch (2.1.0), so it was not
exporting the tag to the nexus staging repository. I renamed the branch
to 2.1, and all was back on track. I started to cut the Apache MINA
2.1.0 release, which means we will be rrady to cut a LDAP API 2.0.0 very
soon, followed by a release of Fortress and ApacheDS.

Stay tunned !
--
Emmanuel Lecharny
Symas.com