directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCIMple, current state of Apache LDAP 2.0, and Java 9/10/11
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 13:30:15 GMT
Hi guys,

a quick update :

SCIMple :
---------

- the SCIMple basic we site is done
(http://directory.staging.apache.org/scimple)
- the SCIMple JIRA space has been created
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SCIMPLE), an I have made Shawn
Smith admin of this space

ApacheDS :
----------

- I have fixed the failing startTLS test (which was in fact an LDAP API
error : the SslFilter was not added to the chain)
- ApacheDS is now building fine

I think I will start to cut a release of the Apache LDAP API 2.0.0-AM1
(first milestone before a release) and a ApachedS 2.0.0-AM25. I just
have to test if Studio works fine with both those guys. Will do that one
of those coming evenings, when teh baby will sleep ;-)

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com