directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Added directory-scimple to builds.a.o
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:50:23 GMT
On 07/24/2018 06:01 PM, Brian Demers wrote:
> I've added directory-scimple to Jenkins:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/D/view/Directory/job/dir-scimple/ (copied
> from the dir-kerby job)

> * I didn't see directory-scimple listed on https://git.apache.org/, so I
> used the GitHub URL.  What is the canonical URL for this repo?

SCIMple already uses gitbox, the canonical URL is
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-scimple.git

Also listed at [1], there you see which projects are already on gitbox
and which still on git.a.o. In the long run all will be migrated to gitbox.

> * I'm not a directory committer, so please ACK this is the correct thing to
> do. If it isn't let me know, and I can delete the job.

>From me you get a +1, thanks for that :-)

I only wonder if we should switch to Jenkinsfile to have the build
config in git too? (I wanted to try that for the other Directory
projects but never find the time...)

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://directory.apache.org/sources.html