The dependency problem should be pretty easy to address, they're mostly in example projects. I'll look at it tomorrow.
By the way, is anyone on the list going to Dockercon?
From: Stefan Seelmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2018 10:01:16 AM
Subject: Re: PSU SCIMple donation
On 06/03/2018 10:39 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Next steps:
> * Identify the codebase: What I see  is the latest commit, correct?
> * Decide on a name: which name should we use? SCIMple, eSCIMo, something
> else? We just make to be sure the name is not trademarked yet.
Any thoughts on this?
> * Check source and dependencies for Apache License compatibility (I do,
> but more eyes are welcomed :-)
I found the following problematic dependencies which are LGPL licensed
and must not be included in an Apache release artifact.
* scim-server-rdbms, scim-spec-protocol, scim-server-couchdb, etc.
* Transitive dependency of swagger-jaxrs
* Fix: try to exclude?
* Fix: Change scope to provided as it is only used at build time
* Fix: switch to another JPA implementation (Apache OpenJPA), but I
don't know deep Hibernate is wired into Errai.
* Note: this is only an issue if it's planned to publish a WAR file that
includes Hibernate. The current scim-errai seems to only be a showcase app.
> * Wait for secretary confirmation that CCLA is recorded
This is done