directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PSU SCIMple donation
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2018 06:43:01 GMT

Le 15/06/2018 à 18:03, Smith, Shawn E a écrit :
> I think I have the dependencies cleaned up.  I did discover that JSR-305 is GPL, so those
annotations are off the table which is unfortunate.

> I also took all of the example projects out and put them in another project.  That's
where the hibernate dependencies were coming from.

> There is one pull request being review, but the develop branch at https://github.com/PennState/SCIMple-Identity
is the most current code.

> Please advise on any additional steps we should take.

I guess we can now import the code base. If we find any other
incompatible license code later on, we can work that out before a
release anyway.

I can work on refactorng the website to point to the project.

One thing we haven't decided yet, AFAIK, is the name of the project:
should we keep SCIMple or pick another name ?

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org