directory-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dzuba <dzu...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Create partitions w/o restart
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 20:21:40 GMT
Is it possible to create new partition without restarting the server?
How many partitions I can create? How it affect performance?

Full story looks like … we are looking for possibility to use ApacheDS
for save information about our clients. Each client is organization,
count of clients – thousands. There are two options:
- save all information about all customers into one partition
- isolate each customer in separate partition
Which approach is more appropriate for this case?

Thanks.

Mike