directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Lothar Haeger" <lothar.hae...@brummelhook.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Visual way to identify "disabled" users
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:53:44 GMT
Radovan Semancik wrote:

> Well, that would be only a partial solution anyway.

Depends on what your problem is.

> Displaying disabled users
> using a different style is not that useful if you cannot enable or disable
> them.

Sorry, I have to disagree. This might be the case for you, but being able to
easy visualize aspects of LDAP data that are intereting to a user would be a
great feature just by itself.

Of cource Studio could implement standard lifecycle procedures like
"enable/disable account" as well, but that's a next step and not a prerequisite
for conditional formatting in the browser and editor views, IMHO.