directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Git migration - buildtools
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2017 14:06:51 GMT
On 10/22/2017 08:42 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> I'll continue with buildtools...

I'm still on it, here is an update:

I have to do a "git svn clone" for all four projects:
a) skins
b) checkstyle-configuration
c) junit-addons
d) docker

because for (a) the git mirror is outdated because the project was moved
in SVN and for (b-d) no git mirror exists.

Then I merge them all into the new buildtools git repo and move into
sub-folders. I only merge the trunk/master, there are no branches
anyway, but we also loose the tags which should not be big problem for
those side projects.

Finally it's required to create an aggregator pom.xml in buildtools and
in future we are going to release (a-c) together. The Maven release
plugin doesn't (currently) support to release from sub-folders within a
git repo. I don't think that's a problem, we don't release them anyway
very often.

Kind Regards,
Stefan