directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge "value" branches to trunk/master and move to git
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 08:50:07 GMT

Le 02/10/2017 à 09:19, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 10/02/2017 05:34 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>>> For studio and apacheds as they are still in SVN we can do that. But I
>>> hope the git mirrors like such a move because we want to use them then
>>> for git migration.
>> Good question... We can also try a merge instead.
> The other option is to move to git first.

Indeed.

Studio has been released, it's a good timing to have it migrated to git.
The remaining parts are :
- project (no brainer)
- apacheds ( I still have a few commits to apply, but that would be fast)
- kerberos-client (no brainer)
- checkstyle-configuration (no brainer)
- junit-addons (no brainer)
- apacheds-manuals (unused)
- ldap-api-manuals (unused)
- jdbm (no brainer)
- mavibot ( have some pending modifications for this one)
- skins (no brainer)
- docker (no brainer)

--
Emmanuel Lecharny