directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jesse Sandstrom (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (DIRSTUDIO-1155) Can't Launch Apache, getting "An error has occurred"
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 19:19:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-1155?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16199218#comment-16199218
] 

Jesse Sandstrom commented on DIRSTUDIO-1155:
--------------------------------------------

You. Are. MY. SAVIOR. It Launched for the first time in months. Thank you so SO much!

> Can't Launch Apache, getting "An error has occurred"
> ----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DIRSTUDIO-1155
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-1155
>             Project: Directory Studio
>          Issue Type: IT Help
>          Components: studio-apacheds
>    Affects Versions: 2.0.0-M13
>         Environment: macOS 10.13, Java 9
>            Reporter: Jesse Sandstrom
>         Attachments: Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 3.19.54 PM.png
>
>
> I'm getting an error when I try to launch Apache DirectoryStudio. 
> I would appreciate any help.
> It points me to a log file that reads:
> !SESSION 2017-10-09 14:57:57.477 -----------------------------------------------
> eclipse.buildId=unknown
> java.version=9
> java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
> BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US
> Framework arguments:  /studio-rcp/resources/icons/linux/studio.xpm -keyring /Users/jsandstrom/.eclipse_keyring
> Command-line arguments:  -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86_64 /studio-rcp/resources/icons/linux/studio.xpm
-keyring /Users/jsandstrom/.eclipse_keyring
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-10-09 14:58:00.919
> !MESSAGE Application error
> !STACK 1
> org.eclipse.e4.core.di.InjectionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/annotation/PostConstruct
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:386)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make(InjectorImpl.java:294)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.make(ContextInjectionFactory.java:162)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createDefaultHeadlessContext(E4Application.java:490)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createDefaultContext(E4Application.java:504)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createE4Workbench(E4Application.java:203)
> 	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:632)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:336)
> 	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:610)
> 	at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:148)
> 	at org.apache.directory.studio.Application.start(Application.java:51)
> 	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
> 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
> 	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
> 	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
> 	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/annotation/PostConstruct
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject(InjectorImpl.java:151)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:375)
> 	... 22 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.annotation.PostConstruct cannot be
found by org.eclipse.e4.core.di_1.6.1.v20160712-0927
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:410)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:372)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:364)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:161)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:496)
> 	... 24 more
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2017-10-09 14:58:00.924
> !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
> !STACK 0
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/annotation/PreDestroy
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.disposed(InjectorImpl.java:426)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.Requestor.disposed(Requestor.java:154)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.ContextObjectSupplier$ContextInjectionListener.update(ContextObjectSupplier.java:78)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.TrackableComputationExt.update(TrackableComputationExt.java:111)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.TrackableComputationExt.handleInvalid(TrackableComputationExt.java:74)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.EclipseContext.dispose(EclipseContext.java:176)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.osgi.EclipseContextOSGi.dispose(EclipseContextOSGi.java:106)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.osgi.EclipseContextOSGi.bundleChanged(EclipseContextOSGi.java:139)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:903)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:156)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStop(Module.java:634)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.stop(Module.java:498)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.SystemModule.stop(SystemModule.java:202)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$SystemBundle$EquinoxSystemModule$1.run(EquinoxBundle.java:165)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:844)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.annotation.PreDestroy cannot be found
by org.eclipse.e4.core.di_1.6.1.v20160712-0927
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:410)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:372)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:364)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:161)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:496)
> 	... 21 more
> !SESSION 2017-10-09 15:10:52.822 -----------------------------------------------
> eclipse.buildId=unknown
> java.version=9
> java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
> BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US
> Framework arguments:  /studio-rcp/resources/icons/linux/studio.xpm -keyring /Users/jsandstrom/.eclipse_keyring
> Command-line arguments:  -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86_64 /studio-rcp/resources/icons/linux/studio.xpm
-keyring /Users/jsandstrom/.eclipse_keyring
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-10-09 15:10:54.551
> !MESSAGE Application error
> !STACK 1
> org.eclipse.e4.core.di.InjectionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/annotation/PostConstruct
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:386)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make(InjectorImpl.java:294)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.make(ContextInjectionFactory.java:162)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createDefaultHeadlessContext(E4Application.java:490)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createDefaultContext(E4Application.java:504)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createE4Workbench(E4Application.java:203)
> 	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:632)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:336)
> 	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:610)
> 	at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:148)
> 	at org.apache.directory.studio.Application.start(Application.java:51)
> 	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
> 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
> 	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
> 	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
> 	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/annotation/PostConstruct
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject(InjectorImpl.java:151)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:375)
> 	... 22 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.annotation.PostConstruct cannot be
found by org.eclipse.e4.core.di_1.6.1.v20160712-0927
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:410)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:372)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:364)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:161)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:496)
> 	... 24 more
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2017-10-09 15:10:54.558
> !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
> !STACK 0
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/annotation/PreDestroy
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.disposed(InjectorImpl.java:426)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.Requestor.disposed(Requestor.java:154)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.ContextObjectSupplier$ContextInjectionListener.update(ContextObjectSupplier.java:78)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.TrackableComputationExt.update(TrackableComputationExt.java:111)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.TrackableComputationExt.handleInvalid(TrackableComputationExt.java:74)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.EclipseContext.dispose(EclipseContext.java:176)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.osgi.EclipseContextOSGi.dispose(EclipseContextOSGi.java:106)
> 	at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.osgi.EclipseContextOSGi.bundleChanged(EclipseContextOSGi.java:139)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:903)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:156)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStop(Module.java:634)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.stop(Module.java:498)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.SystemModule.stop(SystemModule.java:202)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$SystemBundle$EquinoxSystemModule$1.run(EquinoxBundle.java:165)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:844)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.annotation.PreDestroy cannot be found
by org.eclipse.e4.core.di_1.6.1.v20160712-0927
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:410)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:372)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:364)
> 	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:161)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:496)
> 	... 21 more



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Mime
View raw message