directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntryFilteringCursor question
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 18:03:47 GMT

Le 01/09/2017 à 19:26, Sathyanarayan, Harish a écrit :
> Yes, that what I am doing but my client is throwing  ERR_02014_UNSUPPORTED_OPERATION
The method
> org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.EntryCursorImpl.beforeFirst() is not supported'
>
> my simple client code is 	Entry cursor = connection.search(searchDn, "(objectclass=*)",
SearchScope.SUBTREE);

You are not using the correct cursor implementation. Interceptors must
use the EntryFilteringCursor interface, which is not implemented by the
EntryCursorImpl. Use a EntryFilteringCursorImpl, or a EntryCursorAdaptor
instance to wrap your results.

--

Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com