directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Sathyanarayan, Harish" <Harish.Sathyanara...@virtustream.com>
Subject RE: EntryFilteringCursor question
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 22:00:22 GMT
Client Code, test client with main method:

if (args[0].equalsIgnoreCase("SEARCH")) {
			testTenantCrudsMain.testSearchEntry("uid=exampleuser,ou=users,ou=example,o=vsc");
		}

void testSearchEntry(String searchDn) throws LdapException {
		LdapConnection connection = getConnection(connector);
		try {
			EntryCursor entryCursor = connection.search(searchDn, "(objectclass=*)", SearchScope.SUBTREE,
"*");
		                 while (entryCursor.next()){
			 System.out.println("entry is "+ entryCursor.get());
			}

Server code Snippet:

EntryCursor cursor = connector.searchThirdPartyLdap(distinguishedName);
Entry entry = cursor.get();
Log.info(entry); // valid entry
Return  new EntryFilteringCursorImpl(
	                    new SingletonCursor<Entry>( entry), searchContext, service.getSchemaManager()
 );

I believe the above should work, correct?

Stacktrace/console output

17:57:49.805 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection
- -------> MessageType : SEARCH_RESULT_DONE
Message ID : 3
    Search Result Done
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (OTHER) other
            Matched Dn : ''
            Diagnostic message : 'OTHER: failed for MessageType : SEARCH_REQUEST
Message ID : 3
    SearchRequest
        baseDn : ' uid=exampleuser,ou=users,ou=example,o=vsc '
        filter : '(objectClass=*)'
        scope : whole subtree
        typesOnly : false
        Size Limit : no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : deref Always
        attributes : '*'
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.SearchRequestImpl@75502e41: null'
 Message received <-------
17:57:49.805 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection
- Getting <3, org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.future.SearchFuture>
17:57:49.805 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection
- Search failed : MessageType : SEARCH_RESULT_DONE
Message ID : 3
    Search Result Done
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (OTHER) other
            Matched Dn : ''
            Diagnostic message : 'OTHER: failed for MessageType : SEARCH_REQUEST
Message ID : 3
    SearchRequest
        baseDn : ' uid=exampleuser,ou=users,ou=example,o=vsc"
        filter : '(objectClass=*)'
        scope : whole subtree
        typesOnly : false
        Size Limit : no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : deref Always
        attributes : '*'
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.SearchRequestImpl@75502e41: null'

17:57:49.805 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection
- Removing <3, org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.future.SearchFuture>
17:57:49.806 [NioProcessor-2] DEBUG org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection
- received a NoD, closing everything