directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntryFilteringCursor question
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 21:36:16 GMT

Le 01/09/2017 à 22:37, Sathyanarayan, Harish a écrit :
> Server code I have:
>
> EntryFilteringCursor entryFilteringCursor = new EntryFilteringCursorImpl(
> 	                    new SingletonCursor<Entry>( returnedEntry ), null, null  );
>
> return entryFilteringCursor;
>
> Client Code:
>
> EntryCursor ec = connection.search(searchDn, "(objectclass=*)", SearchScope.SUBTREE);
>
> So where do I need to fix?
First, you should always pass the SearchOperationContext to your
EntryFilteringCursorImplinstance. If you pass null, you'll get soem NPE
all over your call.

That being said, I don't see the connection between your server implem
and your client impl. I don't know where your client codeegt called.

Also provide a stack trace of the error you get.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org