directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with starting JDBM partition
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:04:10 GMT

Le 29/08/2017 à 14:52, Sathyanarayan, Harish a écrit :
> Hey Guys
>
> Not sure if any of you ran into this but kind of a weird problem with M23 verison of
ApacheDS. The context entry created for a JDBM partition does not show up only at the second
time of restarting the embedded server instance. It works fine from the 3rd time onwards.
I am reasonably sure that the partition is created correctly and initialized.  Has anyone
seen this problem.?

Hi,

can you describe the exact sequence you are using ?

Like :
- Configuring a partition
- starting ApacheDS and injecting a contextEntry (it shows up when
looking for it)
- Stopping ApacheDS
- Starting ApacheDS : the contextEntry does not show up
- Stopping ApacheDS and statrting it again : the contextEntry shows up.

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com