directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage of ID like %PrefPage_StudioPage_id in plugin.xml
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 06:50:38 GMT

Le 26/08/2017 à 08:46, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 08/26/2017 01:32 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> Seems like it roots in
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-375...
> Thanks for finding the Jira.

It took me a part of ast night insomnia :-)

> I really don't know the reason behind. Do
> you want to change it back?

I do think that it goes against the semantic of plugin.properties, which
is supposed to be used for string that might be i18ned. But I remember
that Pierre-Arnaud was complaining about errors related to IDs being
used across the code base, and he probably used this trick to get rid of
such issue.

I will evaluate the situation and come back with an anwser this week-end.

Thanks Stefan !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com