The Apache Directory team is pleased to announce the release of ApacheDS
2.0.0-M24, the 24th milestone towards a 2.0 version, which fixes some issue
in the 2.0.0-M23 release.
ApacheDS is an extensible and embeddable directory server entirely written
in Java, which has been certified LDAPv3 compatible by the Open Group.
Besides LDAP it supports Kerberos 5 and the Change Password Protocol. It
has been designed to introduce triggers, stored procedures, queues and
views to the world of LDAP which has lacked these rich constructs.
No big changes, but we are now using the Apache LDAP API 1.0.0.
We have also fixed a few bugs :
* DIRSERVER-2190 - there is thread leak when did following operations: ADD,DELETE,MODIFY,MOVE,RENAME
* DIRSERVER-2173 - Linux binary installation fails because RUN_AS_GROUP not used in chown commands
* DIRSERVER-2121 - ApacheDS fails to start after upgrading to 2.0.0-M21
* DIRSERVER-2072 - Documentation For Kerberos Configuration Needs To Be Updated
* DIRSERVER-2186 - Fix repair command
Website : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds
Download : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/downloads.html
User's Guide : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-users-guide.html