directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0 release
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2017 13:20:36 GMT
+1

* Built from source package with Java 8 on Linux
* Verified checksums and signatures
* Tested usage in Studio

Some non-blocking issues: The NOTICE file contained in
apache-ldap-api-1.0.0-bin.tar.gz and apache-ldap-api-1.0.0-src.tar.gz
contains too many entries, e.g. usage of maven or mina or junit. I think
source is distribution/src/main/release/NOTICE which should be updated.

Thanks Emmanuel for the release, I hope the test issues will be solved
with next surefire plugin release!

Kind Regards,
Stefan