directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failure while running mvn release:perform
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2017 11:30:09 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm facing teh same issue when running the release on apacheds, but this
timeI tried somethig : reverting to felix 5.6.1, and it seems to do the
trick. If I run the release:prepare with felix 5.6.4, I get the failure,
if I do the same thing with felix 5.6.1, it passes.

At this point, I wonder if it would not be better to switch back to
5.6.1 for teh API, even if it mens cutting a new release... (note that
something the tests are passing with 5.6.4...)

wdyt ?

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com