directory-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0 release
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 14:37:19 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I'm seeing some errors when I upgrade Kerby to pick up 1.0.0:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: EMPTY_BYTES
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.AuthenticationInterceptor.bind(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:521)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultOperationManager.bind(DefaultOperationManager.java:442)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.request.BindRequestHandler.handleSimpleAuth(BindRequestHandler.java:184)

Any ideas?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh