directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.0 release (Take 2)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:39:27 GMT
Sure, thanks for checking.

Want to reinforce to everyone that following one of the DOCKER quickstarts can be done in
< 10 minutes.

I had to correct a couple of typeo’s in the apacheds, so use the latest:

https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/master/README-QUICKSTART-DOCKER-APACHEDS.md

or if you prefer, openldap:

https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/master/README-QUICKSTART-DOCKER-SLAPD.md

Download and build the docker image, pull the source by tag, build and run the integration
tests.

Shawn

> On Jun 22, 2017, at 10:50 AM, Yudhi Karunia Surtan <brainmaster716@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok shawn, it should be possible for me to test it and give a feedback here
>
> On Jun 22, 2017 9:39 PM, "Shawn McKinney" <smckinney@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 22, 2017, at 9:11 AM, Yudhi Karunia Surtan <brainmaster716@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > How long will you open for this vote. I want to try to build and test it, unfortunately
it will not happen today since it's already night at my place.