directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Burch <br...@pingtoo.com>
Subject Wiki update for ACI Subsystem
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 01:54:32 GMT
Hi,

I thought it would be less confusing to start another thread for my
second proposed change to the wiki. This one is a little more complex
and so please don't trust me too much!

Firstly, I attach a small change to the Basic Users Guide, section 3.2.
This section currently states that Studio is the only way to activate
the ACI subsystem, so I have re-worded it and incorporated a link to the
appropriate page in the Advanced Users Guide.

Secondly, I attach a change to two pages in the Advanced Users Guide.
The main change replaces the TODO with new content. However, I
discovered the markdown in a table on the parent page had syntax errors
in two urls, so I have (hopefully) fixed these to make them render as
proper hyperlinks.

Regards,

Brian