directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SyntaxCheckers status
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 08:40:53 GMT
So a quick update :

as expected, it's more complicated than expected. Using a JAR is the way to
go, but the dedicated class loader has to be modified to deal with the use
case. First, we should still accept plain classes, but should consider the
possibility that what we get is a jar.

In this case, we can't simply class load the class, we need to 'open' the
jar, select the class, and do the same thing with the inner static class.
I'm in the process of modifying the class loader to do that.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,