directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SyntaxCheckers status
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2017 08:32:26 GMT
Update : it works !

After hours at night trying various solutions, and of course making many
mistakes (like forgotting to replace '/' by '.', or to use the FQCN instead
of the class name when classloading teh classes), I finally get it
working...

I still have to cleanup the code, but I think I'll be able to commit the
fix this week-end - if my little stinky gives me some free time ;-)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,