directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: R: R: R: how to set TLS connection with ApacheDS
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 11:10:30 GMT

Le 06/04/2017 à 11:02, Maiorano Pasquale a écrit :
> Thank You Emmanuel. I get tour point. I'l try to stress you as less as possible, also
for your baby that need your care. Up to now I found a workaround running the compilation
with the option -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=C:\DEM\trustedDEM.ks. Now it works. It remain the
incredible problem, from my poit of view, why it does not work adding the same certificate
to Cacerts. It works if I add the same certificate to a new TrustStore and link the client
to this trustStore. Anyway I have to go on and have to face the issue related to the Passwor
policy that was in stanby up to now due to this problem. Many thanks again Emanuel e see you
soon

I wonder if you are not facing some cipher limitation, for which you
will need to download teh Unlimited Strength JCE. Which Java version are
you using ?

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com