directory-dev mailing list archives

From Maiorano Pasquale <pasquale.maior...@leonardocompany.com>
Subject R: R: R: how to set TLS connection with ApacheDS
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 07:52:51 GMT
The client certificate has been generated by means of keytool with the following command:
At the very beggining we hve generate the keystored used by apacheDS:
keytool –genkey –keyalg “RSA” –dname “cn=localhost, ou=ApacheDS, o=ASF, c=US”
–alias dem –keystore “C:\DEM\DEM.ks” –storepass secret –validity 730
and then we have generated the self signed certificate: Keytool -export –keystore “C:\DEM\DEM.ks”
–alias dem -file “C:\DEM\DEM.cer”
and then we have added the DEM.cer certificate to the "cacerts" trusted store of the JVM.these
are the three steps adviced on the Basic User guide.
Could you please take a look to the log added in my prevoius mail where is stated all the
messages produced by the client and the server during the handsheking? This is to verify,
looking the signature  and the chain messages, what is the problem.
Thank you very much for you support, but I am in trouble, because I have to delivery my SW,
ad I am in terrible delay.

Regards,

Pasquale

Il presente messaggio e-mail e ogni suo allegato devono intendersi indirizzati esclusivamente
al destinatario indicato e considerarsi dal contenuto strettamente riservato e confidenziale.
Se non siete l'effettivo destinatario o avete ricevuto il messaggio e-mail per errore, siete
pregati di avvertire immediatamente il mittente e di cancellare il suddetto messaggio e ogni
suo allegato dal vostro sistema informatico. Qualsiasi utilizzo, diffusione, copia o archiviazione
del presente messaggio da parte di chi non ne è il destinatario è strettamente proibito
e può dar luogo a responsabilità di carattere civile e penale punibili ai sensi di legge.
Questa e-mail ha valore legale solo se firmata digitalmente ai sensi della normativa vigente.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
and contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed
to you in error, please immediately notify the sender and then delete this message and any
attachments from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. Unauthorized disclosure and/or use of information contained in this email message
may result in civil and criminal liability. “
This e-mail has legal value according to the applicable laws only if it is digitally signed
by the sender