directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: lockout duration
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 12:51:43 GMT

Le 20/04/2017 à 13:50, Maiorano Pasquale a écrit :
> I have added the attribute ads_pwdlockout to the following DN:
> DN: ads-pwdid=default,ou=passwordPolicies,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

Ah, yes, this is a bug that has been fixed two weeks ago :/

There is a workaround : create a new LDIF file (File -> New -> Ldap
Browser -> LDIF file), then copy paste this :

dn:
ads-pwdId=default,ou=passwordPolicies,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
changetype: modify
replace: ads-pwdlockout
ads-pwdlockout: TRUE
-

You can set FALSE instead of TRUE if you want to disable the password
lockout.

Then on top right of the ldif tab, click on 'browse', select the server
you are connected to, and then click on teh green arrow. That will
inject the value in the server.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com