directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1792611 - in /directory/apacheds/trunk: http-integration/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/integration/http/ installers-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/installers/ interceptors/changelog/src/main/java/org/apa...
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:10:26 GMT
Hi Colm,

I do agree that the change is valid and useful.

Now, there are many references to FileOutputStream and FileInutStream in :
- api-ldap_client-api
- api-ldap-schema-data
- api-util
- mavibot
- api-dsml-parser
- api-ldap-model
- api-ldap-schema-converter

I guess we should also convert those guys ? May be you are already
working on it ? Please let me know, otherwise I'll clean those guys tonite.

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com