directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: LDAPConnection seems not raise the LDAPException
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:04:47 GMT

Le 11/04/2017 à 12:08, Maiorano Pasquale a écrit :
> Thank you all for the clarification, very usefull. Just a question on the ApacheDS side.
When I modify the password policy on Apache DS, not via code, I need to re-start the server
for apply them? And the T0 for the password policy is the restarting time? Or is enough to
save the configuration, and the To is the saving time?
>From the top of my head, you need to restart the server, but I need to
double check that. Will do after my day job.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org