directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Password policy retrieving problem
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 16:02:27 GMT
Actually, sorry : the attachment made it !

So AFAICT, what the picture shows is the default configuration, that
applies to all the entries (if you haven't defined any pwdPolicySubentry*)*
or to some specific entries as defined by a pwdPolicySubentry*.*

Each entry subject to the passwordPolicy will store the values specific to
itself, so if you want to retrieve those values, you need to read teh entry
itself.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,