directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password policy retrieving problem
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:47:42 GMT

Le 31/03/2017 à 13:23, Maiorano Pasquale a écrit :
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I am using unboundid Library to connect to the ApacheDS.

I suggest you switch to teh Apache LDAP API
(http://directory.apache.org/api/). It's the one we are developping, it
comes with a full AL 2.0 license, and there is no such thing as a
"commercial edition".

> I am trying to retrieve the password policy. Unfortunately I am not able to retrieve
neither the time remaing to the password expiration nor the grace attempt remaining after
the password expiration.

Those informations are operational attributes that need to be requested
by their name (or using the meta '+' attribute in your sarch request).

Now, not having your code, it's hard to tell what's wrong with your
request. We would also need to know about your confguraion (and, no,
sending an image will not work, as attachements are automatically
removed from mails send to Apache, to avoid being poluted by malwares).

>  I am able to catch both the alarm related to the acount locked and the the password
expored.
> Have you got any ideas related to the flag tha i have to set in the password policy?

Send us a copy of the passwordPolicy configuration in a LDIF format.

Thanks !

--

Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com