directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fortress] Where can I find actual code
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:47:01 GMT

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 6:21 PM, roger_alexander@selinc.com wrote:
>

> I'm looking for code examples that illustrate how to use Fortress Core as part of a ordinary
Java application (i.e., no web container). So far, all that I have been able to locate are
tutorials that explain how to get Fortress and required components up and running, but no
actual code (i.e., no code for any usage scenario). I know I must be missing something, but
I am at a loss. Could someone please provide a suggestion/pointer or two?

Hi Roger,

looks like you posted to the wrong list.  This question should go on the fortress list.