directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request to join apachedirectory docker team
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:08:26 GMT
Thanks Stefan.  Here’s an update...

I have been playing around a bit with the fortress docker image have already made a minor
change to use the latest schema (again).  Also getting familiar with how docker works along
with how to best run our tests once inside a container.  My goal is to update the existing
fortress slapd image with latest installation packages and to have a new image running for
apacheds.

It’s going slow atm (old dog, new tricks) so probably nothing before the holiday break…

Shawn