directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request to join apachedirectory docker team
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2016 20:11:01 GMT

> On Dec 3, 2016, at 4:27 AM, Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:
>
> Did you push the modified docker image? At least docker hub shows "Last
> pushed: 11 days ago" so it seems not.
>
> Once you built the image you can push it with
>
> docker push apachedirectory/openldap-for-apache-fortress-tests:latest

I just tried a push and it failed (as below).  I sent you the wrong userid before, it should
be as listed as below.  Can you verify you added this account to the docker repo?

Please login prior to push:
Username: shawnmckinney
Password:
Email: smckinney@apache.org
WARNING: login credentials saved in /home/smckinn/.docker/config.json
Login Succeeded
The push refers to a repository [apachedirectory/openldap-for-apache-fortress-tests] (len:
1)
16d69728bf2a: Image push failed
Error pushing to registry: Authentication is required.