directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.0-RC1 release
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 16:00:47 GMT

Le 06/11/16 à 16:44, Shawn McKinney a écrit :

>> On Nov 6, 2016, at 8:54 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> |I haven't ran the selenium tests.|
> Was there a reason for this, i.e. couldn’t run them?

It breaks. But I have tens of tabs in my browser, and I should restart
it to get them run. Not a blocker to me.

>> On Nov 6, 2016, at 8:54 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> |Teh best would be to have one script that runs everything, for the 4
>> compoents, using mvan clean install (or whatever fits). I know we have
>> already discussed extensivly about having one single project, instead of
>> 4, I do think we can have 1 git repo linking to teh 4 fortress git
>> repos. There is clearly some improvement to be done here :-)|
> As I recall combining the four into a single repo means we can’t version separately
which isn’t what we want.  Having a 5th project that pulls in the other four, combining
and streamlining into a single build / deployment process is what’s needed.

> It must not require pulling down the source distros, rather it should use / deploy the
maven binaries.

We can discuss all that in 2 weeks, for sure !