directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Result, was: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-RC2 release
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 00:36:02 GMT
Sorry, I think I have released without having closed the vote, which I
do now :

We have had 4 +1 binding vtes :

Colm, Shawn, Stefan and me.

I'm updating the web site as of today.

FTR, what slowed me down was the javadoc geeration, somethng that was
fixed this morning only...

Le 26/10/16 à 15:42, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>> On Oct 26, 2016, at 5:20 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is a vote for the second release candidate of the 1.0.0 LDAP
>> API/Shared, 1.0.0-RC2.
>>
>> This is a bug fix release. Some of those bugs are critical and everyone
>> is invited to migrate to this version. The most important change is
>> the migration to MINA 2.0.16, which fixes a critical SSL issue.
> Are there instructions to pull down and build mina 2.0.16 separately?  I’m getting
a compile time error when I try to build the source distro:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project api-ldap-model: Could not resolve dependencies
for project org.apache.directory.api:api-ldap-model:bundle:1.0.0-RC2: Failure to find org.apache.mina:mina-core:jar:2.0.16
in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will
not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced
-> [Help 1]

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com