directory-dev mailing list archives

From SHAWN E SMITH <se...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Who's @apachecon in seville?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 23:55:28 GMT
If anyone's at devoxx Belgium this week I'd love to say hi. Putting faces to names is alway
a really cool experience (though my face may break the pattern).

"The programmer … works only slightly removed from pure thought-stuff.
He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating by exertion of the imagination."
— Fred Brooks

Shawn Smith
Director of Software Engineering
Enterprise Infrastructure and Operations
Penn State University
814-321-5227
ses44@psu.edu

https://keybase.io/ussmith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn McKinney" <smckinney@apache.org>
To: "Apache Directory Developers List" <dev@directory.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2016 10:26:37 AM
Subject: Who's @apachecon in seville?

Hello,

The week after next will be apachecon in Seville.  I know Emmanuel will be there.  Any others
from our project planning on attending?

Emmanuel is kicking things off with a million lines of code:
http://sched.co/8ULU

and I’ll be speaking on the last day about fortress:
http://sched.co/8ULL

Hope to see you there.

Shawn