directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Studio release
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 07:47:23 GMT

Le 02/11/16 à 08:12, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 11/02/2016 12:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> I installed the new version all works fine (beside the initial error on
>> Mac, due to the lack of standard JVM setup).
>>
>> We will need to add the instruction on the web site : the user may have
>> to change the
>> /Applications/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app/Contents/Info.plist file to
>> point to a valid JDK on its machine. This is a bit painful, but I don't
>> think we can easily get it fixed.
> What the heck, I thought the dmg somehow "solves" that problem?

The heck is that Apple decided to remove the esc key, the magsafe, limit
your memory to 16Gb and to fuck up with Java install :-)

That being said, I tried on my wife Mac, and it works just fine, so I
suspect my config is broken beyond all recognition !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org