directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-RC2 release
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:00:44 GMT

Le 26/10/16 à 15:42, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>> On Oct 26, 2016, at 5:20 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is a vote for the second release candidate of the 1.0.0 LDAP
>> API/Shared, 1.0.0-RC2.
>>
>> This is a bug fix release. Some of those bugs are critical and everyone
>> is invited to migrate to this version. The most important change is
>> the migration to MINA 2.0.16, which fixes a critical SSL issue.
> Are there instructions to pull down and build mina 2.0.16 separately?  I’m getting
a compile time error when I try to build the source distro:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project api-ldap-model: Could not resolve dependencies
for project org.apache.directory.api:api-ldap-model:bundle:1.0.0-RC2: Failure to find org.apache.mina:mina-core:jar:2.0.16
in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will
not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced
-> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
Ah, shit, MINA 2.0.16 vote is still going on, so the maven central repo
is not yet populated.

You'll have to get MINA 2.0.16 and install it into your local repository
(https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html).

The MINA lib is available on
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/mina/2.0.16/