directory-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-RC2 release
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 13:42:28 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

It appears that Mina 2.0.16 is not in Maven Central? I get an error on
building the tag:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project api-ldap-model: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.directory.api:api-ldap-model:bundle:1.0.0-RC2: Could not find
artifact org.apache.mina:mina-core:jar:2.0.16 in central (
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/mina/mina-core/

Colm.

--