directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-RC2 release
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 13:42:49 GMT

> On Oct 26, 2016, at 5:20 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is a vote for the second release candidate of the 1.0.0 LDAP
> API/Shared, 1.0.0-RC2.
>
> This is a bug fix release. Some of those bugs are critical and everyone
> is invited to migrate to this version. The most important change is
> the migration to MINA 2.0.16, which fixes a critical SSL issue.

Are there instructions to pull down and build mina 2.0.16 separately?  I’m getting a compile
time error when I try to build the source distro:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project api-ldap-model: Could not resolve dependencies for
project org.apache.directory.api:api-ldap-model:bundle:1.0.0-RC2: Failure to find org.apache.mina:mina-core:jar:2.0.16
in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will
not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced
-> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Shawn