directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian Robitu" <arob...@gmail.com>
Subject Follow up on the "Creating partitions (Studio M10, ApacheDS 23)" thread
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 03:14:37 GMT
.

> This is a Studio issue. We have fixed that already, but the new version is
not already out.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/studio/2.0.0.v20160717-M11/

> Let us know if you have any trouble with those.

Any idea when an Eclipse plugin update for M11 could become available?

I've managed for now to add a partition by manually fumbling with the
config.ldif file and cloning the example one, but it's painful when adding a
third one. Beyond that it all worked like a charm.

Cheers,

Adrian Robitu