directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@symas.com>
Subject ApacheDS Twitter account policy
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:22:51 GMT
Hi guy,

we do have a twitter accout for ApacheDS, which is a good thing.
However, I wonder if it makes sense that this project's account follows
a few person and companies :

- The ASF (pretty normal)

- apache_fortress (also makes sense)

- Kiran, Pierre and Shawn

- Symas

I do think the last two groups are spurious. First because I don't see
why The Apache Directory project should follow a private company's
tweets, second because I'm afraid that the Apache Directory timeline
could be polluted by personal messages (there are some very
controversial politcal campain going on atm, and I don't think one
individual opinion should be propagated to the project's subscribers...).

I would suggest we stp following anything but The ASF and apache-fortress.

Any objection ?

Thanks !