directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Sathyanarayan, Harish" <Harish.Sathyanara...@virtustream.com>
Subject Queston on Interceptor
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 18:32:38 GMT
Hi:

I have written a proxy interceptor that implements BaseInterceptor operations like Search,
add, modify etc. I have tried inserting both next to the normalizationinterceptor and at the
very end of the chain. I run the ApacheDS as embedded service under dropwizard.

I have a REST API performing CRUD operations. My question is: when I call the Resource to
perform add and search it calls the interceptor that talks to the connector to perform the
proxy operation.  This works as intended. But if I try modify and delete, it does not even
hit the interceptor and there is no response. Wondering what could be the root cause of this
issue?

Kindly advice

Thanks!