directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Question about extraneous SonarQube scans of jquery .css files
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:47:23 GMT
I have no experience with Sonar, and I think non of us has admin access,
so yes please ask infra.

On 09/28/2016 10:15 PM, Shawn McKinney wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Question about sonarqube automatic code scans.  Currently the scan of fortress-web flags
tons of major errors related to statements inside jquery .css files:
> https://analysis.apache.org/component_issues?id=org.apache.directory.fortress%3Afortress-web#resolved=false|severities=MAJOR
>
> I don’t think we should be changing standard .css files from projects like jquery (regardless
of what sonarqube thinks of them).  Is there a way to disable these kinds of checks so the
code quality scores aren’t negatively impacted?