directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Welcome our new committers !
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 22:16:21 GMT
Hi Alex, Chistopher, Richard and Shawn !

Finally, after weeks (months ?) of slow process - mainly our fault :/ -,
we are in !

I'm quite happy to have you in, and would you need some help for
anything related to how to get started for real, fell free to ask on the
directory mailing list (dev@directory.apache.org). This is where things
are going to happen from now on (The ASF always favor public mailing
lists for anything related to a project).

I have asked Infra (the team managig The ASF infrastructure) to import
your git repository, I suppose you want to keep SCIMple-Identity.

There are a few more things that would be helpful for you :

- a JIRA for the project. We can use SCIMPLE as a keyword

- a dedicated web site. I can help you setting it up

- put you rnamr on this page http://directory.apache.org/team.html

A very warm welcome !

Emmanuel

PS : you should now have an xxx@apache.org mail address, where xxx is
the ID that you have requested (smoyer1@apache.org, for instance). I
strongly suggest you use this address as your default adress on the
project, or at least to get sure you receive mails at this address.

PS2: I suggest you read this page :
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html. It gives a lot fo clue about
what it is to be a committer at The ASF.