directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Studio M11 Windows Installer Test Result, was: Creating partitions (Studio M10, ApacheDS 23)
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2016 17:34:49 GMT
On 08/05/2016 07:33 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> On 08/05/2016 03:56 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
>> You can try the latest version using one of the installers :
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/studio/2.0.0.v20160717-M11/
>
> May I ask what is missing? Should I test the installers? I think we
> should rename the (espcially deb and dmg) to follow the same naming
> schema? Also if we have a dmg I guess the macosx.tar.gz is no longer
> required.

I tested the Windows 64bit installer. The start menu entry doesn't work,
the shortcut is points to "C:\Program Files\Apache Directory
Studio\Apache Directory Studio.exe" (note the spaces in the .exe) while
the actual executable is called "ApacheDirectoryStudio.exe" without
spaces. But direct execution of executable works fine.

Kind Regards,
Stefan