directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Product and feature suggestions: Apache Directory Studio: support folders in "list of searches" to allow users to organize searches for reuse.
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:05:04 GMT
Le 26/08/16 à 15:37, Black, Carey M. a écrit :
> This is a feature request to add "folders" ( like are available in the "connections"
view) to the LDAP Browser view, "Searches" branch of the tree.

> My use of the tool is fairly extensive and having the ability to better organize my searches
so that I can better find and reuse them (normally with only value changes) would be a great
timesaver.

> Thanks in advance.
>

> BTW: I have setup an account on the ASF JIRA system. However, it does not appear to allow
"just anyone" to create a new "incident" (or feature request). So I resorted to this mailing
list. If this is not the best place to make this request, please help me to understand where
and how "Product and feature suggestions" should be made for the "Apache Directory Studio"
project.
Hmmm, you *should* be able to create a ticket (and this is the way to
go, btw). Can you give it another try ?