directory-dev mailing list archives

From Sanu.X.Sebast...@healthnet.com
Subject Apache Directory Studio: qns on installation files
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 23:33:36 GMT

Hello Apache Directory Studio team,

Are batfile.bat and selfdel0.bat files are expected files as part of the
installation process of Apache Directory Studio? Our InfoSec team detected
suspicious behavior when we tried to install the Apache Directory studio on
Windows 64 bit.

Thanks,
Sanu.

This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify
the original sender immediately by telephone or by
return e-mail and delete this message, along with any
attachments, from your computer.  Thank you.