directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with task: Fortress Testers
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 19:21:30 GMT

> On Aug 8, 2016, at 1:39 PM, Tomasz <tomaszwarniello@zoho.com> wrote:
>
> I'm interested in the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?a1384e00.
>
> If you still need help, please send me some details. What do I need for entry? How much
time will I need? For how long would I need to get engaged? And any other introductory info
and requirements, please.

> Thanks,
>
> Tomasz

Hello Tomasz,

Thank you for showing an interest in this posting.  We’re a little understaffed at the moment
and so I have requested that the fortress postings on the helpwanted site be removed because
we don’t have anyone available to do mentoring for newcomers.

If you want to self-start, then you can always join the fortress mailing list, start running
the installs and test (found in the fortress readme’s), report to the list your findings,
and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Shawn