directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating partitions (Studio M10, ApacheDS 23)
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 10:41:25 GMT
Hi all

In a new setup I am using Studio M10 against ApacheDS M23 on ubuntu 32 bit
with openjdk-7-jdk

When I want to add a new partition (with Studio) I get the following error
on save:

Unable to save configuration.

 - Changes could not be saved to the connection.

java.lang.Exception: Changes could not be saved to the connection.

at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.editor.ServerConfigurationEditorUtils.saveConfiguration(ServerConfigurationEditorUtils.java:370)

at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.jobs.SaveConfigurationRunnable.run(SaveConfigurationRunnable.java:109)

at
org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:85)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Changes could not be saved to the connection.

Does this warrant an issue? Is this a Studio issue or a ApacheDS issue?

And, is there a workaround?

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services